13.03.12

If Only, If Only...




I guess it'll take some time until the warm weather reaches Germany. So I'll have keep my ideas what I'd wear on a warm summer afternoon on my laptop.
Thus if the weather would be a little warmer and my purse a little thicker that's what my outfit would look like. As for my hair I'd probably wear a fishtail braid. (:

Bis der Sommer in Deutschland ankommt, wird es wohl noch eine Weile dauern. Also lebe ich solange meine Sommeroutfit- Launen vor dem Laptop aus.
Also, wäre das Wetter wärmer und mein Portmonee voller, würde mein Outfit heute wie folgt aussehen. Was die Frisur anbelangt, so würde ich mich höchst wahrscheinlich für einen Fischgrätenzopf entscheiden. Zumindest das kann ich heute tragen! (:
dress: ZARA / shades: Prada / flats: Marc Jacobs / earrings: Marni by H&M / bag: Louis Vuitton

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen